Thursday, December 13, 2012

Grandpa Santa

 My view this morning. A little red headed lady, a Christmas tree, and A Christmas Story on the television (oh, Ralphie). This is how I wish everyday was. Waking to baby smiles will flip anyone's morning to a happy one. Although, I think PennyLane is starting to grow ears like her Dads. I'm so sorry baby, I was pulling for you that you would get mine... but it's not looking good.

This week's happenings: 

Penny met Santa! Every year in my parent's neighborhood we have an ugly sweater party, and every year my Dad dresses up as Santa for all the kids and passes out presents. So, Penny got to meet Grandpa Santa. She really didn't have much of a reaction other than to touch his beard and try to eat it. But, hey, haven't we all thought about doing that something at one point or another? It looks like cotton candy, dangit!



We finally have the house in Christmas order, it's my first Christmas with my own family! I had to go all out! I think it looks great for a first apartment Christmas!

Once again...

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment