Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Be quiet.

Sitting in my Chem 101 class (the one I saved for my senior year of college because I hate math and science, therefore Chem 101 is my doom), Angela Anderson raises her hand for the fourth time since the beginning of class, which started twenty minutes ago. I roll my eyes and tilt my head back.

"Are you the type of chemist who completely denounces biology as a science?" Another unneccesary question from the nasal voiced brown-noser.

"Well, I feel that both sciences..." the professor begins her schpeal. What is it about those students that drive me up the wall? Ms. Anderson is the type of student that, in a giant lecture hall of 400 students, one minute before the class ends, raises her hand and asks a question that requires a half an hour explanation from the teacher. A groan passes throu the lecture hall. looks are exchanged among friends, eyes are rolled, pencils are broken. Everyone in this classroom wants to put your tongue in a blender, Ms. Anderson.

Do the teachers even like these people, cause I sure as s%#t know that the other students don't. Well, maybe Anthony, also in the front row, may like you. He, too, has been dipping his nose in the brownie batter, with similarly useless questions. Maybe you two can get married and make annoyingly inquisitive children. Then, they can go to college at the same time as my children. Maybe they will be in the same class as my children. Maybe the Anderson children will raise their hands one too many times. Maybe, one day my child will bring a blender to class.

Ms. Anderson... shut up.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been mentioned in a blog before!! But, it wasn't me who said the biology comment......must've been my soon-to-be hubby to the right ;)

    ReplyDelete