Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happily Ever After is Not the End

So, I got married to the man of my dreams. I had had friends who had gotten married so quickly after meeting their significant other that I thought they were crazy, but it makes total sense. When you meet that person, and you KNOW without a doubt that they are the person you want to spend the rest of your life with... why not get married?

Corey and I met when I worked at a chain restaurant and he was a regular. It didn't start off to the greatest start, but he grew on me. His constant attempts to hang out were annoying at first, but endearing after a couple of months. And then I swooned (putting hand to forehead and fainting). He may not be perfect, but he's perfect for me and I couldn't be happier.

The wedding day was a beautiful Nebraska day, with the sun shining and the clouds slowly passing. 



The groomsmen were all dressed in their skinny ties and suspenders. Lookin' bad ass.



The ladies were gorgeous in their plum purple dresses.



I danced with my daddy like I'd dreamed about since I was a little girl.



Corey and I said our vows and gave a sweet kiss.



And we drove off into the sunset with sparklers, knowing that it was just the beginning of our fairy tale. I love you boo bear!




1 comment: