Friday, July 13, 2012

Seven Months Bigger

We are now seven months pregnant! (here's a picture of 6 months) It's so amazing and so many things I could have never imagined it feel like... feeling her move is like... a blessing. Knowing that God is using my body to create another human being is such a humbling feeling.


 A not so humbling feeling is braxton hicks contractions. Those are a hoot and a half. They don't necessarily hurt, but rather are more uncomfortable. It feels like the baby is pushing with all her might against my belly button with her back and it takes my breath away (not in a good way). The only last for a minute or so, but still extremely uncomfortable. I had one the other day and Corey (baby's dad) put his hand on my stomach and said it felt extremely hard. And when I touched it I had to agree, my belly was as hard as a rock! Thank God I only have them once every other day. 

Every pregnancy symptom has seemed to kick in this month: taco cravings at 2 AM, fig newton cravings for breakfast. I went this whole pregnancy without any cravings and now they kick in, oh well, Corey is very accommodating. He's a great husband! He deals with my sleeplessness, cravings, mood swings, and still kisses my head before he leaves for work. I love him! 

Anyhoozles, before I get too teary eyed from talking about Corey and having an overload of emotions, here is a video of us telling our families the sex of the baby. My mom is the super excited one.


No comments:

Post a Comment